You are teenage boy housekeeping a mansion during summer break, when you stumble upon an exciting adventure. A promise of a huge prize lays at the end of the quest, if you manage to go all the way through This is more of an linear interactive visual story than an actual game with almost no branching, but it should provide a few hours of fun. English is not my native tongue, so I hope it’s not too poorly written. Anyway I have tried to compesnate this with visual material.
One tip: If an event has started go with the flow – don’t go out of the rooms. If you try to break the game you may possibly do it. Save often and have fun!
Our site does not work properly with Adblock. The image gallery of The Gold Rush above should work without adblock. We keep ads and pop ups minimum so please whitelist us (Learn how).
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on “Game.exe” to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 167.6 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
The Gold Rush – Abandoned – Version 1.50 Download Links