Let Me Out is a unique game in which you type the actual words of a conversation between a beautiful, under-dressed princess in a dungeon and the ugly orc guarding her! Will you be able to talk her way out of danger, or will you get her into even more… trouble? The game will feature numerous endings and fun possibilities
Our site does not work properly with Adblock. The image gallery of Let Me Out above should work without adblock. We keep ads and pop ups minimum so please whitelist us (Learn how).
How to install?
- Install adrift (google adrift program).
- Extract to desired location.
- Run adrift and click open game.
- Select and open “LMO_1-0-0_BLORB.blorb” to start playin
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 73.3 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Let Me Out – Finished – Version Final Download Links