The game is about a a young guy who makes a deal to achieve his dreams of being a musician, but gets a lot more than he bargained for.
It starts out with a story and then It plays out like a lifesim.
This game is still very early in development so there are a good bit of placeholder elements. But there are a decent number of events and things to do.
*** OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK AND WILL LIKELY BREAK YOUR GAME ***
Our site does not work properly with Adblock. The image gallery of Do it for the Band Man above should work without adblock. We keep ads and pop ups minimum so please whitelist us (Learn how).
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on “Do it for the band man-v0.1.4” to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 127.4 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Do it for the Band Man – Ongoing – Version 0.3.7 Download Links