It’s an RPG game and the story evolves around a young girl who lives in a small village with her family. The game uses a time system, more specifically 7 days in a week and 4 periods of time (Early Morning, Day, Evening, Night), which specifies and controls some time-dependent events.
Currently the game is lacking the quantity & quality of the renders that i wanted to use in total, but that’s only because I don’t have the resources & knowledge to create them. Should I gather the required amount of money for them, trust me, there will be more than plenty.
Our site does not work properly with Adblock. The image gallery of Colors of a New Dawn above should work without adblock. We keep ads and pop ups minimum so please whitelist us (Learn how).
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on “Game.exe” to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 912.2 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Colors of a New Dawn – Abandoned – Version 0.0.5b Download Links